Excellence in Chroming
Working Closely With our Clients
Established in 2007, as a privately owned Western Australian Company with a vision to meeting the demands of the Chroming Industry
WELCOME TO AUSCHROME
Providing innovative chroming solutions to the Building, Construction & Mining and Resources industries throughout Australia
Established in 2007, as a privately owned Western Australian Company with a vision to meeting the demands of the Chroming Industry, whilst becoming a chroming company “solely dedicated and focused” as leaders in the field of Chroming excellence and quality performance that would meet and exceed our customers’ expectations in the following:
Chroming and Process Capabilities
- Maximum length of Chroming is 7600mm.
- Heef Kr Chromic Solution, monitored and independently tested by QA registered chemists.
- 3 off chrome tanks, with 4 varying depths – providing a total chromic capacity of 21, 400 litres.
- Total of 15,500 amps available for chroming.
- Stripping tank holds 4000 litres, with expansion available of an additional 5000 litres, with a 1500-amp output.
- Cleaning tank holds 2150 litres.
- Holding and blow off tank with a capacity of 2150 litres.
- Maximum Diameter of 350 mm.
- Maximum Length of 7600mm.
- 6 Grinding and Finishing Machines.
- Norton and Cumi Grindstones meeting Australian Standards AS 1788.2-1987.
- Maximum Diameter is 350mm.
- Maximum Length of 4500mm
INDUSTRIES WE WORK WITH
Tranport & Logistics
Over the last 5 years Auschrome has been involved in a range of projects throughout Perth, Western Australia and even internationally